Scope of Policy
- Customers – individuals who register, on their own or on behalf of an entity, to use Kantola Services with the creation or administration of a Kantola account.
- Marketing Participants – individuals who provide their information to Kantola when they subscribe to our newsletter, view previews of courses, or take courses.
- Website Visitors – individuals who visit Kantola’s Website and opt to provide contact information including an email address to receive communications from Kantola.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Kantola uses the information it collects about you in the following ways:
- To respond to any requests from you regarding sales and support.
- To provide you with marketing emails, special offers, advertising campaigns, or newsletters.
- To provide you with information logs associated with the use of Kantola’s Services.
- To contact you regarding functionality changes to our Services or Website.
- To develop new features and functionality to our Services and Website.
- To collect payment and bill for our Services.
- Process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
How We Share Information
Kantola shares the information it collects about you in the following ways:
- Third Party Providers – Kantola may share your information with third party providers that provide services on our behalf. These companies may assist with marketing support, processing credit card payments, content delivery, email, providing sales leads, and customer support. Third party providers may only process personal information pursuant to Kantola’s instructions.
- Business Transactions – To provide information to a third party in the event of any disposition of all or any portion of our business (e.g. reorganization, sale, assignment, bankruptcy).
- Aggregated or De-identified Data – We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified information with third party providers for research purposes relating to our Services.
- As Required by Law or Similar Investigations – To comply with legal obligations (e.g. subpoena) or investigate potential legal violations. Kantola may be required to share personal data in response to lawful requests from public authorities including to meet national security and/or law enforcement requirements.
- Safety – We may disclose your information to protect and defend the safety of Kantola in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
- Consent – Kantola may share your information with your consent.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
Data Subject Rights
Individuals located in the EEA may have additional statutory rights available to them with respect to their personal information, including the right to access your personal information, have it erased, have it corrected, or object to or restrict processing. If you would like to make such a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within thirty (30) days. Kantola will need to verify that the individual is inquiring about his/her own information before we can assist with the request.
Contact us, as follows.
Kantola Training Solutions, LLC
55 Sunnyside Avenue
Mill Valley, CA 94941